Patient Participation Group
Would you like to be a member of our Patient Participation Group?
The purpose of the Group is to establish an effective communication system between the Practice and registered patients that will assist in improving the health and well being of local residents:
- To communicate with local residents and provide a link between them and the Upperthorpe and Ecclesall Medical Centres to share information and ideas
- To gather the views of local residents by providing a means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare.
- To assist in the development of self help projects to meet the needs of local residents.
- To encourage the participation of local residents in awareness raising sessions on a variety of topics.
- To assist with the development of activities that will benefit the health needs of local residents.
- To act as a first contact point for issues or concerns and provide feedback for the Practice – representing patients but also helping them to understand the Practice’s point of view.
- To support the Practice in the continued raising of performance with regard to the Patient Surveys.
- To represent patients’ views during inspections/audits
- To help the Practice understand how best to meet the health needs of local residents and to be seen as a welcoming and inclusive healthcare provider
If you are interested in being a member of our Patient Participation Group and are a patient at our Practice, please complete the online form via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.